Clone this wiki locally
During app startup the following occurs:
- App Chroot is built using minimal os + node + npm
- Your app git clone is under /app/ and you can write to /app/ or __dirname for any scripts living in the root of your git branch.
- You node modules are therefore installed into /app/node_modules.
- If you have set environment vars they will be set to process.env[X]..
- Also process.env['app_port'] is set to the port your app should listen on. eg.
- If your main script dies with a non 0 exit code it will be restarted max 5 times in a row.
- Logs are buffered (max 1k lines per stdout, stderr) and made available via a unix socket even after >5 restarts.