Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
During app startup the following occurs:
- App Chroot is built using minimal os + node + npm
- Your app git clone is under /app/ and you can write to /app/ or __dirname for any scripts living in the root of your git branch.
- You node modules are therefore installed into /app/node_modules.
- If you have set environment vars they will be set to process.env[X]..
- Also process.env['app_port'] is set to the port your app should listen on. eg.
- If your main script dies with a non 0 exit code it will be restarted max 5 times in a row.
- Logs are buffered (max 1k lines per stdout, stderr) and made available via a unix socket even after >5 restarts.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.