All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
1.2.1 - 2016-08-09
- Fixed spelling in documentation.
- Fixed changelog.
1.2.0 - 2016-08-08
- Added dumping of AVC and AAC packet information.
- Added unit tests to the continuous integration system.
- Switched to Semver 2.0 as versioning scheme.
- Improved 64-bit and file handling compatibility.
- Improved FLV file checking.
- Removed support for the autotools build system.
- Fixed timestamp distance computation in check.
- Fixed installation instructions for CMake.
- Fixed JSON output of non-finite numbers.
- Fixed number printing.
1.1.2 - 2013-08-04
- Added JSON as output format for check reports.
- Added support for the Travis continuous integration platform.
- Removed man file from Windows binary packages.
- Fixed automake distribution of the CmakeLists.txt file used to build the man page.
- Fixed inconsistencies in FLVMeta product spelling.
1.1.1 - 2013-05-09
- Improved file duration detection.
- Updated copyright notices to 2013.
- Fixed FLVMeta product spelling.
22.214.171.124 - 2012-10-18
- Fixed spelling errors in the man page.
1.1.0 - 2012-05-03
Beta release. All features should be considered relatively stable unless explicitely stated otherwise.
- Added proper command line handling and help.
- Added the possibility to overwrite the input file when the output file is not specified or when both files are physically the same.
- Added support for CMake builds in addition to autotools. It is now the official way to build flvmeta on Windows.
- Added metadata and full file dumping, integrating former flvdump functionality into flvmeta.
- Added support for XML, YAML, and JSON formats for dumping.
- Added XML schemas describing the various formats used by flvmeta.
- Added a file checking feature.
- Added the possibility to print output file metadata after a successful update using one of the supported formats.
- Added a feature to insert custom metadata strings while updating.
- Added an option to disable insertion of the onLastSecond event.
- Added an option to preserve existing metadata tags if possible.
- Added an option to fix invalid tags while updating (this is a highly experimental feature, should be used with caution)
- Added an option to ignore invalid tags as much as possible instead of exiting at the first error detected.
- Added an option to reset the file timestamps in order to correctly start at zero, for example if the file has been incorrectly split by buggy tools.
- Added an option to display informative messages while processing (not quite exhaustive for the moment).
- Changed keyframe index generation so only the first keyframe for a given timestamp will be indexed. This behaviour can be overriden with the --all-keyframes/-k option.
1.0.11 - 2010-01-25
- Fixed video resolution detection when the first video frame is not a keyframe.
- Fixed invalid timestamp handling in the case of decreasing timestamps.
- Fixed AVC resolution computation when frame cropping rectangle is used.
- Fixed handling of files with a non-zero starting timestamp.
- Fixed datasize tag computation so only metadata are taken into account.
1.0.10 - 2009-09-02
- Fixed amf_data_dump numeric format.
- Fixed extended timestamp handling.
- Fixed video resolution detection causing a crash in the case the video tag data body has less data than required.
1.0.9 - 2009-06-23
- Fixed large file support so it will work for files bigger than 4GB.
- Fixed date handling in AMF according to the official spec.
- Fixed extended timestamp handling.
- Fixed a bug causing reading invalid tags to potentially lead to memory overflow and creation of invalid files.
1.0.8 - 2009-05-08
- Added support for arbitrary large files (2GB+).
- Added support for AVC (H.264) video resolution detection.
- Added support for the Speex codec and rarely met video frame types.
- Fixed a bug where two consecutive tags of different types and with decreasing timestamps would cause extended timestamps to be incorrectly used for the next tags.
- Fixed a bug where zero would be used as video height and width if video resolution could not be detected.
- Fixed a bug causing flvdump to crash after reading invalid tags. Flvdump now exits after the first invalid tag read.
1.0.7 - 2008-09-25
- Added support for extended timestamps. Now flvmeta can read and write FLV files longer than 4:39:37, as well as fix files with incorrect timestamps.
- Added support for all codecs from the official specification.
- Fixed a bug causing flvdump to lose track of tags in case of invalid metadata.
1.0.6 - 2008-05-28
- Fixed a flvdump crash under Linux caused by incorrect string handling.
1.0.5 - 2008-04-03
- Added support for the AMF NULL type.
- Simplified the AMF parser/writer.
- Fixed a bug in the video size detection for VP60.
1.0.4 - 2008-01-04
- Modified flvdump to make it more tolerant to malformed files.
- Fixed a bug where some data tags wouldn't be written.
- Fixed a date computation bug related to daylight saving.
1.0.3 - 2007-10-21
- Fixed major bugs in the AMF parser/writer.
- Fixed a bug in the video size detection for VP6 alpha.
- Fixed minor bugs.
1.0.2 - 2007-09-30
- Fixed issues on 64-bits architectures.
- Fixed "times" metadata tag, which was incorrectly written as "timestamps".
- Fixed audio delay computation.
1.0.1 - 2007-09-25
- Fixed a critical bug where file size and offsets would not be correctly computed if the input file did not have an onMetaData event.
- Audio related metadata are not added anymore if the FLV file has no audio data.
1.0 - 2007-09-21
This is the first public release.