Google Webmaster Tools Bulk Url Removal Chrome Extension
- Download the extension from github and unzip it.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and turn on Developer mode.
- Click on Load unpacked extension . . . and load the extension.
- Create a list of urls to be removed and store them in a file. All urls are separated by \n. See How to Extract a List of All URLs Indexed by Google for Your Website for an easy way to get all links from a website from Google Search results.
- Go to Google's webmaster tools.
- Click on Optimization -> Remove URLs.
- You should now see a new drop-down with several removal options, along with a "Choose File" button.
- Click on the Choose File button.
- Select the file you created in step 3.