A Sublime Text 3 plugin for working with and compiling Kontakt script code (KSP code).
This fork is based on Nils' official 1.11 plugin, and likewise supports Kontakt version 5.6. However there are some additions and minor changes:
- Additions to the preprocessor allowing for UI arrays, new macro types and more, see the added features section of the wiki
- Now available in Package Control which supports auto updates
- Some changes to the syntax highlighting
- default_syntax.py has been removed since this can be set elsewhere
- Install Package Control
- After installing Package Control and restarting Sublime:
- Open the Command Palette from the Tools menu or CommandShiftP (OS X) or CtrlShiftP (Windows)
- Type “Install Package”
- Type “KSP” or "Kontakt" and select "KSP (Kontakt Script Processor)"
- Hit Enter to install
- Restart Sublime
See the Wiki on Github.
- Updates to the plugin will be automatically installed via Package Control.
- Pull requests are welcome for errors/updates/changes. If you aren't familiar with pull requests, just open an issue.