A QML plug-in providing easy client-server based connectivity between two devices. The plug-in supports both Bluetooth and wireless network connectivity i.e. peer-to-peer within the same WiFi? network. The plug-in also implements an automatic peer discovery using UDP protocol. All the complexity of connection management, threading etc. is hidden behind a clean, easy-to-use interface.
- Easy connectivity when using Bluetooth or WLAN.
- Automatic peer discovery using UDP protocol (WLAN only).
- Easy to setup and configure.
- Simple, clean interface for sending and receiving messages.
For getting started you can take a look at [../GettingStartedPart1 Getting Started].
- Symbian devices with Qt 4.7.4 and Qt Mobility 1.2.1
- Nokia N9 (!MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan)