This example application demonstrates how to use XNA Game Studio 4.0 on Windows Phone 7 using 2D Solitaire card textures.
The example has been developed with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows Phone and tested to work on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.
- Open the SLN file: File > Open Project, select the file
- Select the target, either emulator or device.
- Press F5 to build the project and run it on the selected target.
Game1.cs: Main game class derived from Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game. In this class the game content is loaded, game update requests are received, and the drawing is handled.
Card.cs: A single Solitaire card.
TargetDeck.cs: The decks of cards.
- Getting Started Guide: http://create.msdn.com/en-us/home/getting_started
- Learn About Windows Phone 7 Development: http://msdn.microsoft.com/fi-fi/ff380145
- Game Development: http://create.msdn.com/en-us/education/gamedevelopment
- Version 1.0: The first version.