VWorks plugin for controlling BioTek liquid handlers (e.g. ELx405, MultiFlo, MultiFloFX).
A very simple plugin. The differences compared to Agilent's plugin are only minor:
- No XML RPC servers to run
- No association of an LHC protocol folder with device profile (easier for our protocol file organization method)
If you're looking for a template to start a new plugin from, please try our BioShake plugin instead. It is more thoroughly debugged, simpler and designed to be easy to template from.
Copy the following files to the VWorks Plugin directory:
- BioTekLiquidHandler.dll from here
- BioTekLiquidHandler.tlb from here
- LHC_Installation_Folder.inf from your Liquid Handling Control installation directory
- BTILHCRunner.dll from your Liquid Handling Control installation directory or from from here. The DLL version and LHC version must match; the version in this repo is for LHC 2.16.