Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
There is a new dark theme called "Mastodon" designed to look like the Mastodon frontend. Thanks @jeroenpraat!
- feat: Plus theme with Mastodon standard web-app colors (called mastodon)
Pinafore now properly supports Pleroma "snowflake" IDs. Thanks @uiri!
- test: better idb migration test
- fix: fix pleroma snowflake IDs for real
- fix: Fix reversed base62 encoding
- test: add IndexedDB tests
- fix: use correct sorting for snowflake IDs
Pinafore has a new version of emoji-mart (the emoji picker), with better accessibility and some bugfixes.
- chore: update to emoji-mart 2.10.0
- chore: update emoji-mart again for more testing
- chore: update to latest emoji-mart
- chore: Update emoji-regex to the latest version
The Docker build is now much smaller (1G -> 189M). Thanks @stanclai!
- perf: Reduce docker image
- Clean yarn cache during docker image build phase
- perf: reduce install size using yarn --production
Pinafore itself is a bit smaller (911.66kB -> 878.28kB total JS size) and faster to build (by ~15s) due to using Preact instead of Inferno and some other fixes:
- perf: remove stats.json from webpack
- perf: switch from inferno to preact, use emoji-mart prerelease
- perf: build url regex in advance
- perf: reduce size of ShortcutHelpInfo.html
- perf: use a separate icons.svg file