A collection of code examples from the ethereum ecosystem, in any shape or size
Study behavior of
evm directly from bytecode and assembly
- minipow, a simple pow hasher implementation
- namehash, a ens namehash cli command; compiled file way too big for its purpose, though.
- devp2p, a thorough code example tutorial of ethereum's node stack,
pssmessaging protocol. This was previously in a separate repo named
- protocol-complex, an in-depth example of how to wrap a
psswithout changing the protocol code.
- escrow, WIP generic escrow contract
- upgrade, example of upgradable contract
- mutable resources, a recursive retriever of mutable resource updates. Also includes a
jsupdater used in a presentation for Swarm Orange Summit 2018.
- sqlite-vfs, a poc
cgoimplementation for swarm as vfs backend for sqlite, read-only and minimal.