All translations are now submitted through our Weblate instance.
- Make an account.
- Go to https://weblate.lolc.at/accounts/register/
- Follow the instructions.
- Log in at https://weblate.lolc.at/accounts/login/
- Go to https://weblate.lolc.at/#suggestions
- Choose a component.
- Click on the
Translatebutton for the component.
- Each component represents a single scene.
- Translated text should try to stick to 40 characters x 2 lines (80 characters total).
- CGs are currently not on Weblate. Please submit a PR for any changes.
- Translate CGs & textures by editing them and saving & commiting the translated version
- Try to not change the palette of images when editing.
- Make sure to keep the alpha channel of textures (if there is one).
- Don't forget to file an issue to let people know you are translating a piece of content!