What is this?
The avrgirl project's purpose is to provide a NodeJS alternative to interacting with Atmel® AVR microchips. 'Interacting' is namely:
- Flashing / reading EEPROM and flash memories
- Setting / reading fuses
- Managing microchip state
- Support for all modern day programming devices (including those on Arduino boards)
The following standalone packages have been released, more in the works:
- avrgirl-arduino - support for the Arduino platform
- avrgirl-chips-json - Atmel® AVR chip config
- avrgirl-stk500v2 - NodeJS implementation of the STK500v2 protocol
- avrgirl-ispmkii - support for the Atmel® AVRISP mkII programming device
Currently in Beta
- avrgirl-usbtinyisp - support for usbtinyisp programmers, including the Adafruit Trinket!
This repository will become the 'kitchen sink' package with all avrgirl packages available as a single install and CLI / functional tool to access them.