Situation Room allows you to display multiple web resources on a single monitor.
Possible use cases:
- Create ersatz tactical overviews for display; for example, a combination of Graphite and Nagios views that can provide a rapid, real-time overview of your ecosystem.
- Display advertisements or other information across multiple monitors in a retail setting.
Sample monitor view with a video at top left, two graph images, and a webpage:
- Simple web interface to control which resources are being displayed.
- Support for web pages, individual images, and videos.
- Multiple monitor support (mirroring or individual displays).
- Auto-refresh feature, configurable per resource.
- Play with
- By default, the tactical view will be available at
- By default, the second tactical view will be available at
- By default, the control console will be available at
- Fix quote issues
- Background images
- Cosmetic improvements
- Fix a little parse error thanks to Nico.
- Support videos.
- Support multiple display.
- Initial version.
The following projects :
Background image Vincent Klaiber (Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)) (http://subtlepatterns.com/?p=852)
The following people :
This software is distributed under an MIT licence.
Copyright 2011 © Julien Duponchelle
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. The Software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the Software.