Video Commander is a Chrome Extension that provides keyboard shortcuts to loop, speed up, speed down, rewind time, advance time and other handy actions. Would you like to know other actions? - see Usage.
These shortcuts are available on video site.
- P or space - toggle play and pause
- H or 0 - jump to beginning
- E - jump to end
- A or left arrow - rewind time
- S or right arrow - advance time
- D - speed down
- U - speed up
- R - reset speed
- F - toggle full screen
- L - partial loop
- 1 - jump to 10% playback position
- 2 - jump to 20% playback position
- 3 - jump to 30% playback position
- 4 - jump to 40% playback position
- 5 - jump to 50% playback position
- 6 - jump to 60% playback position
- 7 - jump to 70% playback position
- 8 - jump to 80% playback position
- 9 - jump to 90% playback position
- esc, Ctrl-c - reset loop status
- esc - unfocus any elements
These shortcut keys are modifiable on options page. You can also change skip time amount(s) and whether scroll to player automatically or not.
Q: No action works on some video sites
A: This extension only works HTML5 video player (e.g. YouTube.com). It means this extension does not work on the video sites using Adobe Flash Player or other unique video player. Sorry about that.