Python Client to access CAISO's automated dispatch system
- Stores most recent trajectory and disptach data as an xml file on your machine
- Dispatch Operating Traget(DOT) is constantly updated in a csv file on your machine
1) Added a Modbus server.
2) DOT data will be served on Modbus addresses 40001, 40003 and so on.
3) Flag on register 10001 indicates quality of data
1) If a CAISO certificate has more then one plant associated with it, DOT data will be separated based on 'resource_id'
Better error handling:
1) Better use of 'try expect' for error handling
- Port to Python3
- Test on multiple python versions. Currently tested only on 2.6.1
- Parse other relevant Dispatch and Trajectory data and store records in a database.