Can I Use? Shortcode
Website Link: https://github.com/norcross/caniuse-shortcode
Donate link: https://andrewnorcross.com/donate
Tags: HTML5, CSS3, web standards, browser support
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.7
Stable tag: 0.0.4
License URI: http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
Allows a user to display the "Can I Use?" data about a specific browser item
Allows a user to display the "Can I Use?" data about a specific browser item. Use the provided shortcode along with the specific feature you want to display.
Inspiration and CSS from Andi Smith
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Use the shortcode in a post with the feature
Frequently Asked Questions
What's this all about?
Chris Coyier mentioned it. I needed something to distract me for a few hours. So here we are.
How do I use the shortcode?
Place the following code in your post or page
Can I customize it?
Yeah. There are filters and whatnot that I'll eventually get around to documenting.
- Including directory constant in file includes.
- Fixing link back to caniuse.com to include correct feature.
- A bunch of code cleanup.
- Fixed CSS bug with assigning icons to class.
- First release!