Updated on Mar 31, 2020
Use of Our Service
The Service allows you to enjoy content from multiple publishers throughout the platform. If you don't agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service. You may use the Service only if you are 18 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
Modification of the Service
Nordot may modify, discontinue, or terminate all or part of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, without giving you any prior notice.
Use of Browsing Data
You shall not acquire rights to any intellectual property of Nordot or third parties by virtue of your use of the Service. You agree not to violate the intellectual property rights of Nordot or any third party in connection with your use of the Service.
- Any copyright and other intellectual property rights with respect to the Service belong to Nordot.
- Any copyright and other intellectual property rights with respect to the content provided by Nordot through the Service belong to, or are licensed by, the applicable third party who supplied the content.
Placement of Advertisements
Nordot may place advertisements within the Service, which may be sold by us or third parties.
You may not use the Service for any of the following purposes
- To infringe copyrights, other intellectual property rights, or propriety rights of Nordot or any third parties, or to commit any act that could lead to an infringement of such rights.
- To violate laws or regulations, to act against public order and morals, or any act that could lead to such violation.
- To disadvantage or attempt to disadvantage other users or third parties.
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with operations of the Service or advertisements.
- To defame or attempt to defame Nordot or the Service.
- To use the Service for any purpose inconsistent with its intended uses.
- To collect or reuse data that is used in the Service.
- To illegally access the network of Nordot or the Internet servers used in connection with the Service (the "Facilities") or illegally rewrite or delete any information we store or own.
- To transmit harmful computer programs (including viruses) to the Facilities.
- To transmit excessive requests to the Facilities, consuming greater resources than necessary from the Facilities.
- To engage in any other acts deemed inappropriate by Nordot in its sole discretion.
If Nordot becomes the subject of any claim (including a claim for damages or an injunction, regardless of the reason of the claim or of whether or not a suit is filed) from a third party in connection with your breach of these Terms, you shall, at your own expense, indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Nordot under the instruction of Nordot and shall not cause any cost, expenses, and/or disturbance to Nordot. If said claim causes any damages to Nordot, you shall compensate Nordot for those damages.
You shall use the Service at your own discretion and taking full responsibility therefor. In connection with your use of the Service, you agree that Nordot shall bear no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or any damage you incur in connection with your use of the Service.
- Nordot shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused to you because of the use of, or inability to use, the Service, regardless of the reason.
- Nordot makes no warranty as to the operability or compatibility of the Service with any equipment that you use.
- Nordot makes no warranty as to the quality or usability of the Service, or accuracy, validity, legality or usefulness of information you obtain from the content within the Service.
- Nordot disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss or damage you incur in connection with an electronic flooding attack or any other unexpected incidents that cause increased page load time or other failures within the Service.
- Nordot disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss or damage you incur in connection with any modification, interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service.
Revision of These Terms
Nordot may revise these Terms by informing User. The revised Terms shall become effective and this Agreement shall be revised according to the revised Terms when it appears on the Service, the nordot.jp website, or such other system designated by Nordot, unless otherwise specified by Nordot. Notwithstanding the foregoing, revision of important provisions of these Terms shall be announced to User in advance in a method designated by Nordot, such as in an announcement on a system designated by Nordot. User who begins using the Nodot services after the revised Terms becomes effective is considrered as agreed to the revised Terms.
Establishment, effectiveness, performance, and resolution of these Terms shall be governed by the laws and regulations of Japan.
Court of Jurisdiction
The Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court, as the case may be, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance with respect to all disputes arising in connection with these Terms. You and Nordot each consent to personal jurisdiction in the Tokyo District Court and Tokyo Summary Court.
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Nordot and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between you and Nordot concerning the subject matter hereof. No modifications of these Terms shall be binding unless executed in writing by you and Nordot.