To get everything working requires quite a few manual steps: installation, database setup, cronjob etc.
Feeds will updated periodically and daily backups taken.
- $ apt-get -y update && apt-get -y install puppet git
- $ GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=true git clone https://github.com/nordstrand/ttrss-raspberrypi
- $ cd ttrss-raspberry-pi/
- $ puppet apply --modulepath modules/:extmodules/ --verbose manifests/site.pp
- Grab a cup of coffee (puppet run will consume about ~20 minutes depending on network and SD-card performance)
- Visit http://raspberrypi.local/ttrs
(Install has been verified on Raspbian, but will probably work on other distributions and on non-rasberry platforms too).