OBS Color Monitor 0.1.3
This is an experimental release of OBS Color Monitor.
This release changes these items.
- Histogram source is newly added.
- Waveform source
- Added a feature to select display type; overlay, stack, and parade.
- All sources
- Fixed a bug that some sources are not drawn if not being displayed on any of the program, preview, or projectors.
Waveform source is not changed.
obs-color-monitor-0.1.3-Windows.zip (provided below) and extract to your OBS Studio installed directory.
obs-color-monitor-0.1.3-macos.zip (provided below)
and extract in
Download and install
obs-color-monitor-0.1.3-amd64.deb (provided below)
Or, compile from source for other distribution.
- Only tested on Windows and CentOS 8.
- Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed.
- No useful options so far. In future, these features might be implemented such as changing color mode.