OBS Color Monitor 0.1.7
This is a minor release of OBS Color Monitor.
This release changes these items.
- Changed default scale factor to
- Fixed an issue #8, transition on program was not shown.
- Added current preview as a source.
- Slight performance improvement.
obs-color-monitor-0.1.7-Windows.zip (provided below) and extract to your OBS Studio installed directory or download
obs-color-monitor-0.1.7-Windows-Installer.exe and execute it.
obs-color-monitor-0.1.7-macos.zip (provided below) and extract in
See install instruction for details.
Download and install
obs-color-monitor-0.1.7-amd64.deb (provided below)
Or, compile from source for other distribution.
- Not all binaries are tested.
- Windows: This release is tested.
- MacOS: This release is tested.
- Ubuntu: never tested but the source code is tested on CentOS 8.
- Performance is slower on MacOS than other platforms.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed.