OBS Color Monitor 0.2.2
This is a minor release of OBS Color Monitor.
Change in this release is
- Notarized macOS binary file.
- Update Windows build script (no change in behavior)
obs-color-monitor-0.2.2-macos.dmg (provided below), open it, and drag
See install instruction for other install options.
obs-color-monitor-0.2.2-Windows.zip (provided below) and extract to your OBS Studio installed directory
obs-color-monitor-0.2.2-Windows-Installer.exe and execute it.
Download and install
obs-color-monitor_1-0.2.2-1_amd64.deb (provided below)
Or, compile from source for other distribution.
- Not all binaries are tested.
- Performance is much slower on macOS.
- Currently each source is individual so that it transfers frame data from GPU to CPU. In future release, I will change this to transfer frame once for all sources in the dock to reduce performance penalty.
- Only program is selected by the dock.
- Since the implementation of the dock is a large change, consider to use 0.1.7 just in case if something is wrong on your system.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed.