OBS Color Monitor 0.2.6
This is a hotfix release of OBS Color Monitor.
Changes in this release are as below.
- dock has several bug fixes.
- Crash when changing component type between RGB and Luma in histogram. #39 #40
- Dock title could not be set on Windows. #41
In addition, default name will be set when creating a new dock. 56dd6c8
- ROI does not work if there is no scope selecting YUV (Luma, Chroma). #40
- ROI selection did not go to scopes if interleave was disabled. 3861059
*-Windows.zip package provided below and extract to your OBS Studio installed directory
or download an installer named
*-Windows-Installer.exe and execute it.
See install instruction for detailed steps.
*.dmg package provided below, open it, and drag
See install instruction for other install options.
Download and install
*.deb package provided below.
Or, compile from source for other distribution.
- Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.)
- Not all binaries are tested.
- Possibly impact rendering time. Use this plugin before enough test.
- Performance is much slower especially on macOS.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed.