OBS Color Monitor 0.3.0
This is an experimental release of OBS Color Monitor.
For users prefering stability, 0.2.6 is recommended.
Changes from 0.2.6
- Added Zebra.
- Added False Color.
- Fixed a crash when OBS Studio is about to exit.
- vectorscope: Added a new feature to zoom by mouse wheel.
- vectorscope: Adjust center of the black point.
- dock: Put dock on the left if the preview is selected at creation.
- dock: Fixed the top graticule was missing on waveform.
- histogram, vectorscope, waveform: Minor improvements by changing vector operation instead of scalar operation for each components.
obs-color-monitor-0.3.0-Windows-Installer.exe (provided below) and execute it.
obs-color-monitor-0.3.0-Windows.zip (provided below) and extract to your OBS Studio installed directory.
See install instruction for detailed steps.
obs-color-monitor-0.3.0-macos.zip (provided below) and extract in
See also this guide.
Download and install
obs-color-monitor-0.3.0-1_amd64.deb (provided below)
Or, compile from source for other distributions.
- Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.)
- Not all binaries are tested.
- Possibly impact rendering time. Use this plugin before enough test.
- Performance is much slower especially on macOS.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed. Use at your own risk.
- Jimcom, a PTZ camera vendor, is now providing a coupon code FACETRACK20 for 20% discount and free shipping in the USA.