OBS Color Monitor 0.3.1
This is a hotfix release of Color Monitor.
Changes from 0.3.0
- Fixed false-color
- Prior to this fix, color between 0.42 and 0.48 were light purple, which was supposed to be dark grey as documented.
obs-color-monitor-0.3.1-Windows-Installer.exe (provided below) and execute it.
obs-color-monitor-0.3.1-Windows.zip (provided below) and extract to your OBS Studio installed directory.
See install instruction for detailed steps.
obs-color-monitor-0.3.1-macos.zip (provided below) and extract in
See also this guide.
Download and install
obs-color-monitor-0.3.1-1_amd64.deb (provided below)
Or, compile from source for other distributions.
- Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.)
- Not all binaries are tested.
- Possibly impact rendering time. Use this plugin before enough test.
- Performance is much slower especially on macOS.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed. Use at your own risk.
- Jimcom, a PTZ camera vendor, is now providing a coupon code FACETRACK20 for 20% discount and free shipping in the USA.