OBS Color Monitor 0.4.3
This is a hotfix release of Color Monitor for OBS 28 on macOS.
Changes in 0.4.3
- Linux: Fixed the plugin is not loaded by OBS Studio 28.
- Linux: Fixed the source is not available on OBS Studio 27.
- macOS: Build universal binary package for OBS Studio 28.
If there is a problem, please try the previous version, which provides separated package for Intel and ARM architecture.
(No changes for Windows users.)
Changes in 0.4.2
- Fixed macOS directory structure for OBS 28.0-rc1.
There was a change after 28.0-beta2, which causes not loading the previous version.
Changes in 0.4.1
- Fixed UUIDs for macOS installer, which were same as those in obs-plugintemplate.
Changes in 0.4.0
- Prepare packages for OBS 28.0-beta1
- Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.), adding or removing docks.
The author suggest to not add/remove docks or change scene-collection while streaming or recording is in progress.
- Not all packages/binaries are tested.
- Possibly impact rendering time. Use this plugin before enough test.
- Performance is much slower especially on macOS.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed. Use at your own risk.
- Jimcom, a PTZ camera vendor, is now providing a coupon code FACETRACK20 for 20% discount and free shipping in the USA.
Click your OS name to expand to show details.
OBS Studio 27
OBS Studio 28 or later
OBS Studio 27 on Intel mac
OBS Studio 28 or later
OBS Studio 27 on Ubuntu 20.04
obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs27-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs27-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb
OBS Studio 27 on Ubuntu 22.04 or later
obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs27-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs27-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb
OBS Studio 28 or later on Ubuntu 20.04
obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs28-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs28-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb
OBS Studio 28 or later on Ubuntu 22.04 or later
obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs28-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.4.3-obs28-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb