OBS Color Monitor 0.6.0
This is an experimental release of Color Monitor for OBS Studio.
Changes in 0.6.0
- dock: Added an option to select main view on the Scope Dock.
Users of Downstream Keyer (DSK) can select the main view, which is the view without the overlay by DSK.
- dock: Hopefully fixed very rare crashes when closing a floating dock or exiting OBS on macOS.
- Possible crash when changing scene-collection (Reported on the forum but couldn't be reproduced.), adding or removing docks.
The author suggest not adding/removing docks or changing scene-collection while streaming or recording is in progress.
- Not all packages/binaries are tested.
- Windows: 0.5.2 was tested with the nightly OBS Studio.
- macOS: 0.5.2 was tested with the nightly OBS Studio on Intel mac.
- macOS: never tested on Apple Silicon mac.
- Ubuntu: 0.5.2 was tested with the nightly OBS Studio on Ubuntu 22.04.
- The source code is developed on Fedora 37.
- Possibly impact rendering time. Use this plugin before enough test.
- Accuracy of the result is not guaranteed. Use at your own risk.
- Especially, the color spaces other than BT.601 and BT.709 have not been supported yet.
- Jimcom, a PTZ camera vendor, is now providing a coupon code FACETRACK20 for 20% discount and free shipping in the USA.
Click your OS name to expand to show details.
OBS Studio 27
OBS Studio 28 or later
OBS Studio 27 on Intel mac
OBS Studio 28 or later
OBS Studio 27 on Ubuntu 20.04
obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs27-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs27-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb
OBS Studio 27 on Ubuntu 22.04 or later
obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs27-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs27-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb
OBS Studio 28 or later on Ubuntu 20.04
obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs28-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs28-ubuntu-20.04-x86_64.deb
OBS Studio 28 or later on Ubuntu 22.04 or later
obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs28-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb and install with a command below.
sudo apt install ./obs-color-monitor-0.6.0-obs28-ubuntu-22.04-x86_64.deb
These releases assume obs-studio comes from RPM Fusion repository.