- Anjo, Japan
- Joined on
- EasySIMBL 730 EasySIMBL is modified "SIMBL" for OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 supporting sandbox, resume. No installer.
- iphonetest 50
- iphone-filesystembrowser 30 File System Browser for iPhone
- usernotification 27 Demonstrate how to post NSUserNotification from CLI(without Application Bundle).
- iphone-cameraflow 26 combine iPhone Camera with Flow
Repositories contributed to
- realm/SwiftLint 3,227 A tool to enforce Swift style and conventions.
- jpsim/SourceKitten 471 An adorable little framework and command line tool for interacting with SourceKit.
- Carthage/Carthage 6,023 A simple, decentralized dependency manager for Cocoa
- caskroom/homebrew-cask 8,471 A CLI workflow for the administration of Mac applications distributed as binaries
- AtomLinter/linter-swiftlint 3 Different from linter-swiftc, this provides style advice.
Contributions in the last year 647 total Feb 14, 2015 – Feb 14, 2016
Longest streak 10 days April 16 – April 25
Current streak 4 days February 11 – February 14
- Pushed 9 commits to jpsim/SourceKitten Feb 8 – Feb 13
- Pushed 11 commits to realm/SwiftLint Feb 8 – Feb 13
11 Pull Requests
- Open #537 Refine `ForceUnwrappingRule`
- Merged #536 Fix nested config traversing did not stop on root path
- Open #529 [WIP] Use `xcode-select -p` (weak link approach)
- Merged #173 Use `init(minimumCapacity:)` for Dictionary in `fromSourceKit(_:)`
- Open #172 [WIP] Use `xcode-select -p` (weak link approach)
- Merged #521 Improve performance of `FunctionParameterCountRule`
- Merged #520 Improve performance of `ColonRule`
- Merged #516 Change approach for SPM support, requiring no llbuild flags
- Open #513 handle sourcekitd error
- Merged #169 handle sourcekitd error
- Merged #511 Avoid mixing strings in console from stdout and stderr