SMF Tools repository.
This repository contains a few useful scripts for SMF, such as install/upgrade or repair scripts, database cleaning up, etc. All scripts in this repository are under BSD 3-clause license, unless specified otherwise.
- install_script: a (nice I hope :P) template that can be used to create manual installation scripts for mods. At the moment the hook part is fully working, the database part is still WIP.
- ban_script.php: a script that allows perform multiple user banning at once. You can provide a list of usernames that you want to ban or you can ask the script to scan a board you have collected all the users you want to ban in (the name must be the subject of the topic).
- fix_packages.php: with SMF 2.0 after a large upgrade (to cleanup forum, not after an upgrade from SMF 1.x) the mods are still marked as installed, with this script you can invert that state.
- Populate.php: a script that can be used to populate a forum with dummy users (usually useful for testing), originaly written by SlammedDime http://code.mattzuba.com/populator
- repair_settings.php: updated version of repair_settings.php it supports multiple attachments directory, fix several other problems...oh I don't remember everything! :P
SMF Tools repository.
This repository contains a few useful scripts for SMF, such as install/upgrade or repair scripts, database cleaning up, etc. All scripts in this repository are under BSD 3-clause license license, unless specified otherwise.
Feel free to fork this repository and make your desired changes.
Please see the Developer's Certificate of Origin in the repository: by signing off your contributions, you acknowledge that you can and do license your submissions under the license of the software.
######How to contribute:
- fork the repository. If you are not used to Github, please check out fork a repository.
- branch your repository, to commit the desired changes.
- sign-off your commits, to acknowledge your submission under the license of the project.
- an easy way to do so, is to define an alias for the git commit command, which includes -s switch (reference: How to create Git aliases)
- send a pull request to us.