Easy Image Optimizer
Minimum WordPress: 5.0 Minimum PHP: 5.6
Easily speed up your website to better connect with your visitors. Properly compress and size/scale images. Includes lazy load and WebP auto-convert.
Want to get more visitors and customers? Easy Image Optimizer allows you to quickly and easily speed up your website so that you can connect with more people. One-click activation enables you to optimize your images by efficiently encoding and properly sizing images. It also includes lazy loading to defer offscreen images and automatic WebP conversion for even more speed.
If you need assistance using the plugin, please visit our Support Page.
If you would like to help translate this plugin (new or existing translations), you can do so here: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/easy-image-optimizer To receive updates when new strings are available for translation, you can signup here: https://ewww.io/register/
- Install the plugin through the built-in WordPress plugin installer, or upload the "easy-image-optimizer" plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Signup for an Easy Image Optimizer subscription at https://ewww.io/easy/
- Link your site at https://ewww.io/manage-sites/
- Visit the settings page to complete activation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the plugin replace existing images?
No, all optimization is performed transparently on our network of cloud servers, and your image URLs are automatically updated to point to the optimized images.
What if something breaks?
Don't panic, just disable the plugin and contact us at https://ewww.io/contact-us/ All changes made by the plugin will automatically be reverted when you disable the plugin.
Contact and Credits
Written by Shane Bishop. ExactDN and HTML parsing classes based upon the Photon module from Jetpack.