This is an Android part for "shk" project.
In this repo We are working in Android application, this App should do:
- User login
- NFC tag writing
- See user connections, photos...
How to build an execute
Execute and build this app is too easy, simply:
- Download Android Studio (https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html)
- Download this project, unzip it and put in your favourite folder
- Open and configure AS
- Import project
- Simply click on "play" button for execute, or "Hammer" for build
How to configure Firebase
Configure firebase is easy:
- Go to firebase.google.com and do login
- Create new application
- At this moment, you should access to all firebase features, congrats! :)
- Create an Android app, this step is really important!! Please, be sure You insert correct the Android App Id and SHA1 key (for generate key http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27609442/how-to-get-the-sha-1-fingerprint-certificate-in-android-studio-for-debug-mode)
- Firebase will give you an google-services.json, please download it and put into /data folder
- Go to authentication and enable Google Auth
- That's all!! :) Congrats, right now you should use this app
Extra: Firebase permits You to make custom auth, database rules. Explore them!
Disclaimer: We recommended to change app id BEFORE configure firebase
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Feel free to improve this repo!