Notadd is an open source, Nest.js framework-based microservice development architecture that allows you to build a microservices system using the right modules and addons for different business needs. Notadd officially provides an abstract public service layer. Within the service layer, each module provides the Grpc interface for the Notadd main program to call. For example, a CMS system, you can use the officially provided
nt-module-user modules as the underlying service layer. Then use the Notadd main program to write your API layer code according to the
protobuf message protocol defined by the service layer.
- [Microservice] Supports stand-alone deployment and microservice
- [High Performance] Asynchronous high-performance applications, tens of thousands of concurrent
- [Easy to maintain] Developed with Typescript, intelligent code hints and compile-time code checking mechanisms
- [Pluggable] modular development system, according to business needs, select the appropriate module, build the API layer
Enterprise Official Website: CMS module + neditor plug-in, message board plugin
Information release: CMS module, user module + CMS multi-user plugin, Neditor plugin
WeChat Mall: User module, Mall module, WeChat module + WeChat big turntable, payment plug-in, offline verification plug-in
Dining plan: User module, Mall module, WeChat module + ordering plugin, scan code payment plug-in, passenger flow monitoring plug-in ... + infrared sensor development, WiFi probe expansion
Hotel Program: User module, Hotel module, WeChat module + booking plugin, payment plug-in, smart WiFi plugin + WiFi probe expansion, door card system expansion
CRM system: User module, CRM module ...
More to imagine ...
- Clone Rpc sample service to the local nt-rpc-demo
- Clone the user service to the local nt-module-user
- Start the microservice according to the instructions of
- Clone this project to your local
- Installation depends on
- Open a browser and go to
- Test GraphQL API
Note: The Notadd main program provides demo code at this stage, and does not rule out the removal of all graphql api code later.
Welcome to Pull requests. For major changes, please file a Issue and discuss with us what you want to change.
Tencent QQ Group：322247106
Forum: Under construction
Blog: Under construction
- Swoft Modern High performance AOP and Coroutine PHP Framework, base on Swoole 2
- ThinkSNS Plus Use of Laravel framework to achieve the user ecosystem.
- Neditor A modern editor based on the Ueditor.
We would like to thank the following sponsors for funding the development of our Notadd. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit Notadd's Gitee Page:
(Please ask your company to support this open source project by becoming a sponsor)
Thank you to all our backers! Become a backer
The Notadd is open-sourced software licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Internationalization (i18n) support
- Public services such as cms、pay、config、storage、logger, etc.
- Service governance, fuse, downgrade, load, registration and discovery
- Support PWA technology, implement off-screen reminders, web-off form saving, webpage offline message push