Console application that sends a verification request to 'demo.notakey.com' and awaits result
The application relies on the NuGet package Notakey.SDK:
Using the SDK
To use it, you need:
- a valid Notakey server API endpoint
- a valid Notakey application AccessId value (on the same server)
- an onboarded user, which can approve authentication requests in this application
For testing, we have provided a default (shared) environment:
- service domain demo.notakey.com
- application .NET SDK Demo (with AccessId 235879a9-a3f3-42b4-b13a-4836d0fd3bf8)
- user 'demo' with password 'demo'
After onboarding this user in the Notakey Authenticator mobile application, and running this demo, you should receive authentication requests.