A little framework to render graphics and audio (not yet audio) on PSVITA.
For now it is still in early stage of developpement, and the changes between each commit can change a lot of things.
- First install glm (http://glm.g-truc.net/) into your vitasdk toolchain
- Install jsonxx for psvita too (https://github.com/notnotme/jsonxx)
- Enter into the NotEngine project directory type "make -f Makefile.psp2 && make -f Makefile.psp2 install"
- You're up to go
You also need to install PSP2SHELL if you want to compile the samples. See https://github.com/Cpasjuste/PSP2SHELL
- Add some methods to render simple 2d shape (circle, grid, rectangle..) in Graphics2D with/without texture
- Add more options in the 3d shader (add light if I can)
- It's your task to load images and update texture datas into the created Textures
- Spritesheets can be loaded using FrameCatalog, see http://www.leshylabs.com/apps/sstool/ and export as TP-JSON-Hash
- You can animate sprite by swapping it's FrameCatalog::Frame
- To generate font textures, you can use LMNOPC Font Builder (http://www.lmnopc.com/bitmapfontbuilder/) and choose to export the full ascii set.
- PSP2SDK & VITASDK team
- #vitadev - #demofr - #openpandora