A little homebrew game for the PSVITA where you have to fill a grid of color.
- Add sound when user click something
- First install NotEngine_PSV
- Enter into the floodit project directory type "make -f Makefile.psp2"
- Now you should have floodit.velf in the root folder
- PSP2SDK & VITASDK team
- #vitadev - #demofr - #openpandora
- Leency for the floodit game for kolibrios (http://kolibrios.org/). I used his color scheme :)
All icons comes from the Google Material Design Icons (https://github.com/google/material-design-icons) The font used is Droid Sans. The other GFX was made with GIMP.