Inspired by the awesome list thing.
Please raise a Pull-Request to add an awesome WebAudio thing to this list.
- Tone.js - A framework for making interactive music in the browser.
- Bap - A toolkit for making beats and composing sequences, inspired by the classic MPC60/2000.
- Omnitone - Ambisonic spatial audio on the web.
- Mach1Spatial - Vector based panning spatial audio on the web.
- smoothfade - A library for smoothly fading between two AudioNodes.
- virtual-audio-graph - Library for declaratively manipulating the Web Audio API.
- XSound.js - Full stack library.
- Sound.js - A micro-library to load, play and generate sound effects and music for games and interactive applications.
- Meyda - Audio feature extraction library including a variety of widely used audio features.
- Wavesurfer.js - Interactive navigable audio visualization using Web Audio and Canvas.
- Audiojs - An object that enables you to store, read, and write PCM audio data more easily.
- Tuna - An audio effects library.
- Howler.js - A comprehensive library with a fallback to HTML5 Audio.
- Circular Audio Wave - A JS library for audio visualization in circular wave using Web Audio API and ECharts.
- Wad - Web Audio DAW. Use the Web Audio API for dynamic sound synthesis. It's like jQuery for your ears.
- p5.sound - An extension that adds Web Audio functionality to the creative coding library p5.js.
- soundfont-player - A soundfont loader/player to play MIDI sounds using WebAudio API.
- Audion - Chrome extension that adds a Web Audio panel to Developer Tools.
- web-audio-generator - A UI for generating Web Audio code.
- midimessage - A simple MIDI Message parser.
- JZZ - MIDI library for Node.js and all major browsers.
- JZZ-midi-Gear - Retrieve your MIDI device model and manufacturer.
- LoopDrop App - MIDI looper, modular synth and sampler app built using Web Audio and Web MIDI APIs.
- X Sound - Multi Sound Application that uses XSound.js.
- Molgav - Musical Step Sequencer for melodies exchange.
- mod-synth.io - Create your own modular synthesizer, or emulate different synths.
- GridSound - A work-in-progress DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
- Learning Music - Learn the basics of music making.
- Super Oscillator - An interactive, 3D music synthesizer for the Web.
- AudioNodes - Modular audio production suite with multi-track audio mixing, audio effects, parameter automation, MIDI editing, synthesis, cloud production, and more.
- waveform-playlist - Multitrack Web Audio editor and player with canvas waveform preview. Set cues, fades and shift multiple tracks in time. Record audio tracks or provide audio annotations. Export your mix to AudioBuffer or WAV! Project inspired by Audacity.
- SoundCycle - A Web Audio based Loopstation for musicians with effects and different looping modes.
- DSP.audio Worklet Editor - Online Audio Worklet editor for sketching and collaboration, with sampler, MIDI and analyzers. Like a JSFiddle, but for DSP.
- AudioMass - free, open source, web-based Audio and Waveform Editor.
- Csound IDE - web IDE for CSound programming language.
- jamhub - low-latency remote music collaboration & jam.
- Web Audio Metronome - metronome app that uses the Web Audio scheduler and setTimeout scheduler
- WebAudio School - A series of self-guided workshops to learn WebAudio.
- The Web Audio API: What Is It? - Intro to WebAudio.
- Web Audio Basics - A growing set of light code samples with CodePen links for each.
- Web Audio Perf - Performance of various AudioNodes and strategies for efficient resource usage (from WAC2016).
- Percussion Synthesis Using Web Audio - This tutorial will introduce the basics of web audio programming by writing code to synthesize simple percussion sounds (from WAC2016).
- Browser Noise: Web Audio Tutorials - Playlist of video tutorials by Dan Tramte, hosted on the Audio Programmer YouTube channel.
- Web Audio API - Intended to be a springboard for web developers with little to no digital audio expertise. Geared towards game audio and interactive apps.
- Web Audio Weekly Newsletter - A weekly review of what's happening in Web Audio.
- Slack - A Slack for discussing Web Audio.
Projects without activity since January 2019 or officially dead.
- lissajous - A tool for programmatic audio performance.
- SSSynthesiser.js - A wavetable synthesizer for interactive music and sound effects.
- WAAX - Build Music Apps for browsers.
- Band.js An interface for the Web Audio API that supports rhythms, multiple instruments, repeating sections, and complex time signatures.
- TuneJS - A tuning library of microtonal and just intonation scales. Supports over 3,000 historical tunings.
- Beet.js - A sequencer library for creating euclidean rhythms and polyrhythms.
- AudioKeys - A QWERTY keyboard for web audio projects.
- web-audio-test-api - A Web Audio test library for CI.
- osc-msg - OSC message decoder/encoder with fault tolerance.
- Pizzicato - A library that aims to simplify the creation and manipulation sounds in the browser.
- Mooog - Tools that simplify working with AudioNodes, inspired by jQuery and mixing tables.
- envelope-generator - Simple ADSR envelope generator for web audio.
- audio contour - A 5 stage audio envelope generator.
- web-audio-recorder-js - A library that records audio input (Web Audio API AudioNode object) and encodes to audio file image (Blob object).
- playnote - Play your favorite instrument in the browser, with complex note intervals and scales.
- Recorderjs - A plugin for recording/exporting the output of Web Audio API nodes.
- resampler - A utility for resampling audio.
- bpm-detective – Detects the BPM of a song or audio sample.
- web-audio-utils - Commonly needed utility functions for Web Audio API.
- web-audio-oscillators - A collection of Web Audio custom oscillators.
- midi-ports - handy library to make it easier to work with attached MIDI devices.
- Midi Logger - This Midi Logger will print all midi input to your browser for debugging.
- Code Player - An experimental app that makes your codes sing for you.
- Web Audio Modules - synthesizers and audio effects processors for web browsers (both API and implementations).
To the extent possible under law, Chinmay Pendharkar has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.