Config files and scripts to setup my Ubuntu system.
To run the basic setup script directly:
bash -c "$(wget -q -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nottrobin/system-setup/master/setup-system.sh)"
./setup-system.sh # Install software and setup user config file links ./setup-user-config.sh # Link config files into user home directory ./remove-user-config.sh # Remove links to config files from user home directory
- .bash_functions.sh - a collection of useful functions for setting up my bash shell
- .bashrc - setup the bash shell, by loading some of the bash functions
- .vim - my vim setup - including syntax highlighting and other tweaks
- .tmux.conf - My setup for tmux, the "better than screen" terminal multiplexer
- .bash_profile - mostly empty. Just makes sure .bashrc gets run.
- .globalgitconfig - My git configuration.
- .user-preferences.sublime-settings - My User settings for sublime