About Noura Ghazi
Hi, I'm Noura. I'm an International Lawyer.
I am looking for opportunities to use my legal skills. I am building a career that requires challenging tasks and teamwork to implement, along with opportunities for progress within an institution.
I have professional legal licenses as Solicitor under training (2004), Bar of Damascus (2004), Lawyer (2006), and Professional trainer for children and women rights, certified by Amman center for human rights studies (2007).
In 2016, I wrote a poetry book called Waiting....
I have a Wikipedia entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noura_Ghazi
- Full name: Noura Ghazi (Safadi)
- Born 1981, Damascus, Syria.
- Wrote book Waiting...
Noura Ghazi is an International lawyer. Her work is internationally known and has been covered by major media globally. She studied law at Damascus University. She lives and works in Damascus, Syria.
- 2018-03-19 Translated Bassel Khartabil Website into Arabic.
- 2018-02-08 Translated Bassel Khartabil Free Culture Fellowship & Memorial Fund Announcement by Creative Commons, into Arabic.
- 2016-05-21 Released poetry book, Waiting...