CLG - LookingGlass
CLG - LookingGlass is a user-friendly BGP looking glass for quagga and bird.
The reason for the development was my participation in dn42 using a small OpenWRT router. At this time there were no reasonable looking glasses for quagga.
Due to the small memory of my OpenWRT router and to gather experience with C, I decided to write the demon in C.
Later, I migrated my peerings to a larger VPS and used bird as BGP daemon. Therefore LookingGlass now supports bird and quagga (partially).
ajax.php version: v1.3.0
map.php version: v1.0.0
- IPv4 & IPv6 support
- Live output (streaming)
- Multiple themes (must be added manually)
- Rate limiting of network commands
Implemented commands (IPv4 & IPv6)
- bgpmap (IPv4 only)
Requirements - PHP Frontend
- PHP >= 5.3
- PHP PDO with SQLite driver (required for rate-limit)
Requirements - C Daemon
- Clone LookingGlass frontend to the intended folder within your web directory
- Configure LookingGlass (LookingGlass/Config.php)
- Block public access to files under LookingGlass/*
First, I'd like to thank Telephone and his work on his Looking Glass.
It has a clear and structured theme, which I use here as well. I also use the rate limitting class from Telephone.
Code is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL-3.0), except for LookingGlass/RateLimit.php which is licensed under MIT Public License.