Blog / News
Novius OS is an Open Source PHP Content Management System designed as an applications platform, hence the ‘OS’ suffix. Check out Novius OS’ readme for more info.
The ‘Blog’ and ‘News’ applications for Novius OS allow you to write and publish blog posts and news stories.
- The ‘Blog’ and ‘News’ applications run on Novius OS Elche.
- Novius OS ‘Comments’ application is required.
- How to install a Novius OS application
- The ‘Blog’ and ‘News’ applications share a common foundation named ‘BlogNews’ (this repository). Unlike ‘News’, ‘Blog’ includes authors, tags and comments.
- Install ‘BlogNews’ first, then ‘Blog’ and/or ‘News’.
- You’ll find help in the forum.
Demo & further information
- Try ‘Blog’ at demo.novius-os.org.
- An extension to use Disqus comments has been developed by Antoine Brousse.
‘Blog’ and ‘News’ are licensed under GNU Affero General Public License v3 or (at your option) any later version.