Gridsome Articles Starter
Grisome starter ideal for articles/tutorials
- Related Pages
- Table of contents
- Fulltext search with fusejs
- Related posts for articles
- Filterable records ( in the template it's named as Resources )
With Gridsome offering a plugin-rich ecosystem, there are a few key plugins that make this project possible.
- Gridsome Source Filesystem Transform files into content that can be fetched with GraphQL in your components.
- gridsome-plugin-remark-embed Embed Plugin to parse different 3rd party urls like youtube, github gists etc.
- gridsome-plugin-remark-prismjs-all Transformer to highlight code blocks
- gridsome-plugin-robots-txt Generates the
- plugin-sitemap Generates the
1. Install Gridsome CLI tool if you don't have
npm install --global @gridsome/cli
2. Create a Gridsome project
gridsome create my-blog https://github.com/noxify/gridsome-starter-articlesto install gridsome with this starter
cd my-blogto open the folder
gridsome developto start a local dev server at
- Happy coding