The official Chain React App for #ChainReact2019
⬆️ How to Setup
Step 1: git clone this repo:
Step 2: cd to the cloned repo:
Step 3: Run the setup script:
▶️ How to Run App
- cd to the repo
- Run Build for either OS
- for iOS
- for Android
If you are working on the AWS AppSync talk discussion feature of the app, you will need a
.env file with the proper API token. Please ping
@jamon in the #chainreact channel of the Infinite Red community Slack and we'll hook you up!
- Follow steps 2-5 in the secrets repo (See Jamon or Robin for access)
- Open the Xcode Workspace and go to Build Settings. Make sure "Manage certificates automatically" is not checked, and select the correct certificate. If you don't see any certificates you may need to run
fastlane match developmentand
fastlane match appstore
- To deploy iOS beta:
cd ios bundle bundle exec fastlane ios bump_build_number bundle exec fastlane ios beta
- If prompted for an app-specific password, it's located in the secrets repo.
- If the build is successful, commit the new build number.
- To deploy Android beta:
cd android bundle bundle exec fastlane android beta
- If the build was successful, commit the build number
🚫 TSLint Compliant
This project adheres to TSLint and Prettier. We suggest you enable linting to keep your project compliant during development. You can lint the project by running
To Lint on Commit
This is implemented using husky. There is no additional setup needed.
If you have to bypass lint for a special commit that you will come back and clean (pushing something to a branch etc.) then you can bypass git hooks with adding
--no-verify to your commit command.
Understanding Linting Errors
The linting rules are from tslint-config-prettier. Regular TS errors can be found with descriptions here.