Linux kernel module to handle RF communication using nrf24l01+ in kernel space.
- This module requires Master SPI driver already enabled in the kernel. If it is not enabled in your kernel then you need to recompile the kernel.
- This module is currently aimed to work on Raspberry Pi 2 but only few lines of code is board dependent. future commits will separate board dependent code.
Note:- for Raspberry Pis, this module won't work on stock kernel because SPIdev is being registered to Master driver and to disable that cross compiling new kernel is necessary.
- API to communicate with the module. With API, one can make networking layer glued into the kernel module.
- With ioctl functions, networking can also be moved out of kernelspace to userspace.
Work to do:-
- Currently aiming to establish simple Network using Multiceiver feature of the module.
- Complete the ioctl functions.
-------My current testing setup---------
Kernel version: Cross compiled 3.18.16
Board: Raspberry Pi 2
SPI driver: spi-bcm2708