Benchmark Scientific applications in HPC Cloud
This piece of work creates a portal to configure and submit jobs in an Open Grid Scheduler (OGS/GE), previously known as Sun grid Engine.
The project has 3 parts separated as 3 folders:
- hawki: Simple joomla installations with 3 modules(portlets) to submit configuration and inputs to execute benchmarks.
- environment: A manager script in python to accept the input parameters (from portlets or from console) and run benchmarks after creating a cluster with the specified configuration.
- benchmarks: A library of benchmarks/programs to be executed in a cluster. You can upload your own programs though the portal.
Contact us for login details.
Simple flow of events in a typical execution will be:
- Open the portal
- Download benchmark template
- Add your piece of code in the template following the instructions in template.tar
- Archive and upload template and specify any command line inputs
- Execute benchmark and wait for a detailed result in browser
- View summary of all executions in results tab
Demo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZTeoY2RUM