Cassandra command line shell written in Golang
Having a cassandra command line shell utility in one binary distributable.
Where it comes in hand?
- Building docker images for cassandra from Alpine with no Python.
- Running cql shell on all platforms.
- Automating cassandra schema creation without need to install python dependencies.
go get github.com/npenkov/gcqlsh go build -o gocqlsh src/github.com/npenkov/gcqlsh/gcqlsh.go
- Running script files from command line
- Support for Cassandra 2.1+/ScyllaDB
- CQL Support
- Auto completition for commands:
Command line help
gcqlsh -h Usage of gcqlsh: -f string Execute file containing cql statements instead of having interacive session -fail-on-error Stop execution if statement from file fails. -host string Cassandra host to connect to (default "127.0.0.1") -k string Default keyspace to connect to (default "system") -no-color Console without colors -port int Cassandra RPC port (default 9042) -print-confirmation Print 'ok' on successfuly executed cql statement from the file -print-cql Print Statements that are executed from a file
- Column code assistance for
Written with vim-go