Bug fixes and few improvements.
- Pangenome: join collinear blocks even if bad.
- Fix intermediate fragments joining. This bug was
introduced in 2c76b51
(2015-05-16), version 0.4.0 (2015-06-12).
- Update requirements of a good pangenome in README.md
according to what is implemented now.
- Genes-vs-blocks partition: print only
- GUI: jump to fragment end if there is no gene end.
- Info: print % of NPG for total blocks length.
- Recognize lua-npge format of Fragment id encoding.
- Download compressed files from the database.
- Fix errors in GetData and AddGenes.
- AddGenes: skip repeated
- Fix some build issues on various setups.
meta_test: ignore directories without script.npge.
- Setup Travis for cross-compiling to Windows (MXE).
- Setup Travis for uploading build artifacts to GitHub.
- Update BLAST in the distribution to 2.2.31.
Download binary files for your operating system. See links below.
Warning: the Windows build doesn't work! Please use Windows files from release 0.5.2.