Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Bug fixes and few improvements.
- Pangenome: join collinear blocks even if bad.
- Fix intermediate fragments joining. This bug was
introduced in 2c76b51
(2015-05-16), version 0.4.0 (2015-06-12).
- Update requirements of a good pangenome in README.md
according to what is implemented now.
- Genes-vs-blocks partition: print only
- GUI: jump to fragment end if there is no gene end.
- Info: print % of NPG for total blocks length.
- Recognize lua-npge format of Fragment id encoding.
- Download compressed files from the database.
- Fix errors in GetData and AddGenes.
- AddGenes: skip repeated
- Fix some build issues on various setups.
meta_test: ignore directories without script.npge.
- Setup Travis for cross-compiling to Windows (MXE).
- Setup Travis for uploading build artifacts to GitHub.
- Update BLAST in the distribution to 2.2.31.
Download binary files for your operating system. See links below.
Warning: the Windows build doesn't work! Please use Windows files from release 0.5.2.