- DeadlockDetected returns false by PostgresException.IsTransient (#4409)
- NpgsqlDataReader.ExecuteScalar doesn't always throw PostgresException (#4378)
- Intermittent "Unknown message code: X" exceptions. affects 5.X and 6.x (#4305)
- NpgsqlDataReader.GetTextReader always returns a reader with UTF8 encoding (#4384)
- Idle connection pruning becomes permanently disbled afrer postgres server restart (same as #4193) (#4373)
6.0.0 changed Npgsql's parameter name matching to be case-sensitive; unfortunately, in some specific scenarios this could cause the parameter placeholder to be evaluated as a column name by PostgreSQL, potentially leading to data loss. 6.0.2 reverts this changes and switches back to case-insensitive parameter name matching.
The full list of changes is available here.