Raith_GDSII MATLAB toolbox
The four class definitions in this toolbox provide a simple, versatile, and scriptable means of generating patterns for Raith electron-beam lithography (EBL) and focused ion beam (FIB) tools using MATLAB.
This toolbox was developed at the National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT), a joint initiative between the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta, the National Research Council Canada (NRC), and the University of Alberta. It is currently maintained by the University of Alberta nanoFAB facility.
- Generate Raith-dialect GDSII hierarchy (.csf) and positionlist (.pls) files directly within MATLAB
- Plot patterns in MATLAB using Raith dose factor colouration, from individual GDSII elements to entire positionlists
- Full support for Raith curved elements (circles, ellipses, arcs)
- Full support for Raith "fixed beam moving stage" exposure elements (paths and circles) (new in v. 1.2)
- Simply-connected font defined to use for text elements
- Export pattern in plain GDSII (Raith curved elements converted to polygons and paths), to use with non-Raith GDSII editors
Requirements and installation
This toolbox has been tested with MATLAB R2010a and later; use with earlier versions of MATLAB is at your own risk.
To install, simply place
Raith_positionlist.m in a folder on your MATLAB path.
Please refer to
Raith_GDSII MATLAB Toolbox - User Guide.pdf for a quick-start guide, tutorial examples, and a full description of the class definitions.
This toolbox is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0.