Very hacky HTML image gallery generator for generating image galleries. Constraints on output:
- use as little bandwidth as possible for everything but full gallery
- Work on extremely resource constrained (aka old/crappy/don't care if stolen) machine
Constraints on script:
- Process images in parallel (lots and lots of images, need to regenerate frequently)
Assumes all images have ~ alphanumeric names and end in .jpg.
- Place your full-sized .jpg images in full/
- Run assembled JAR in this directory.
- Copy all HTML files, full/ directory, and thumbs/ directory into web root.
- Add aliases for n+1.html and index.html pointing to 0.html.