This repository contains artifacts for our work on verified SCUBA diving.
There are three models/proofs:
- tApprox: Contains the theorem statement, proof, and proof documentation for the basic model.
- tApproxUpdate: Theorem 2 from the paper. Allows occasional manual ground truth updates for
- nitrogen: Theorem 3 from the paper. Establishes both nitrogen safety and oxygen safety.
You can check each of these proofs by changing into the appropriate directory and running KeYmaera X with the -check flag on the appropriate .kya file. For example,
cd nitrogen; java -jar path/to/keymaerax.jar -check final.kya
Notice tht you will need:
- Mathematica installed
- KeYmaera X version 4.4 installed
- KeYmaera X version 4.4 configured to use Mathematica as its arithmetic backend.