Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Updated Parted dependency to 0.8.0.
- Mustache partials now work properly when using layouts.
- Routes now match in order added instead of longest-first.
Flash middleware to emulate the flash method of Rails.
Error middleware to translate rejected promises and thrown errors into an error response.
Error middleware is included by default in JSGI stacks constructed with
ParseJson have been replaced with
Parted in JSGI middleware stacks constructed with
Parted middleware to take advantage of the excellent streaming parsers provided by Parted.
- Added multipart-form example to the examples directory to demonstrate usage of the Parted middleware.
- use Buffer.byteLength to determine the value for
Content-Length headers, resolves Issue #11
bogart.redirect now accepts a 2nd optional parameter which if present will be merged into the returned response object
before method to the return from
- Added support for mustache partials to the mustache template engine. This is unrelated to Bogart partials.
pathInfo of "" to "/" if no route found for ""
- Support dot in named parameters
- Made view engines registerable.
- Moved 'jade' and 'haml' renderers to their own packages: 'bogart-jade' and 'bogart-haml'.
- Removed node-deflate dependency becuase it was sometimes failing to compile when installed with npm.