- No longer reject a return that does not include all properties of a valid JSGI response. This change facilitates Bogart as a middleware platform.
bogart.middleware.batteries, a batteries included JSGI stack for rapid application development.
- The deprecated
bogart.apphas been reclaimed for the purpose of creating application stacks more easily than chaining JSGI middleware manually or using
bogart.qwhich exposes the promise implementation used by Bogart.
bogart.promisifywhich adapts node-style asynchronous functions to promises.
- Bug fixes in Session middleware.
- Added support for string-based paths with * for splat like /foo/*
- Before callbacks may now return promises that must be resolved before the route handler is executed.
- After callbacks may now return promises that must be resolved before the response from the route handler is returned.
ViewEngineis now an
- the built-in
Mustacheview engine now emits
- Fixed bugs in
afterhad been left off of the public API of router, added it.
- Simplified and corrected code for
pipemethod on the request object for the
- Updated Parted dependency to 0.8.0.
- Mustache partials now work properly when using layouts.
- Routes now match in order added instead of longest-first.
Flashmiddleware to emulate the flash method of Rails.
Errormiddleware to translate rejected promises and thrown errors into an error response.
Errormiddleware is included by default in JSGI stacks constructed with
ParseJsonhave been replaced with
Partedin JSGI middleware stacks constructed with
Partedmiddleware to take advantage of the excellent streaming parsers provided by Parted.
- Added multipart-form example to the examples directory to demonstrate usage of the Parted middleware.
- use Buffer.byteLength to determine the value for
Content-Lengthheaders, resolves Issue #11
bogart.redirectnow accepts a 2nd optional parameter which if present will be merged into the returned response object
beforemethod to the return from
- Added support for mustache partials to the mustache template engine. This is unrelated to Bogart partials.
pathInfoof "" to "/" if no route found for ""
- Support dot in named parameters
- Made view engines registerable.
- Moved 'jade' and 'haml' renderers to their own packages: 'bogart-jade' and 'bogart-haml'.
- Removed node-deflate dependency becuase it was sometimes failing to compile when installed with npm.